To ensure all competitions are COVIDsafe, participants will no longer be able to use bibs at the venue (this excludes Netball bibs that can be purchased at the venue or supplied by teams). To combat this requirement all teams must complete the following process prior to each game:
1. Check the ladder to see the position of your team and the position of your opposition.
2.If you are ABOVE your opposition on the ladder, your team MUST wear a DARK colour (ie. Black)
3. If you are BELOW your opposition on the ladder, your team MUST wear a LIGHT colour (ie. White)
4. To be safe, it's worthwhile bringing both to the venue!
Please note: Failure to wear the correct uniform may result in a loss of match points.
Here is an example: Tropical Kangaroos Vs. KFC
- Tropical Kangaroos (higher on ladder) = DARK Colour Tops
- KFC (lower on ladder) = LIGHT Colour Tops